string(70) "Smarty error: unable to read resource: "globalcontent:google-tracking""
Why Jump With Skydive Nagambie?
- We have taken thousands of satisfied customers for the thrill of a lifetime.
- You will be jumping with a team of highly experienced skydivers: Collectively our team has been awarded over forty five Australian Championship Gold Medals. Members of the team hold several Australian Skydiving records, and include three World Champions. More recently five members of the team received the Australian Sports Medal from the Prime Minister himself.
- The longest free fall time in Victoria: Every jump we do is from 15,000 feet out of Victoria's largest jump plane. Not only do we go the highest but we can take up to 17 skydivers at a time so you can jump with your friends.
- We are one of the few drop zones in Victoria who are certified to jump through cloud:We have met CASA's stringent requirements to allow us to conduct skydiving operations through cloud.
- We are open 7 days a week: - skydive any day you want. Our instructors and pilots live on site and are always keen and ready to jump.
- Better weather conditions: Being nestled on the northern side of the Great Dividing Range affords a natural shield against the elements.
- We guarantee the highest level of safety for our aircraft, equipment and staff: Skydive Nagambie has affiliation and approval from the Australian Parachute Federation, Victorian Parachute Council and the Civil Aviation Authority. Audits and inspections occur on a regular basis.
- Free accommodation is available for our first jump course: With 33 beds, showers and toilets we can comfortably cater for large groups. Camping is also permitted for the more adventurous.
Copyright © 2010-2015 Skydive Nagambie